Adults with acquired hearing loss: identification and referral patterns of community health workers
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
1994 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian Journal of Public Health
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 223–225, June 1994
How to Cite
Reed, V. A., Hogan, A., Munnerley, G. M. and Lee, K. (1994), Adults with acquired hearing loss: identification and referral patterns of community health workers. Australian Journal of Public Health, 18: 223–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.1994.tb00233.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!