The epidemiology of overweight and obesity among Australian children and adolescents, 1995-97
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2009
2001 The Public Health Association of Australia Inc
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 162–168, April 2001
How to Cite
Booth, M. L., Wake, M., Armstrong, T., Chey, T., Hesketh, K. and Mathur, S. (2001), The epidemiology of overweight and obesity among Australian children and adolescents, 1995-97. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 25: 162–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2001.tb01840.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Revision invited: November 2000; Accepted: March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.