Stressful life events, resources, and access: key considerations in quitting smoking at an Aboriginal Medical Service
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 174–176, April 2007
How to Cite
DiGiacomo, M., Davidson, P. M., Davison, J., Moore, L. and Abbott, P. (2007), Stressful life events, resources, and access: key considerations in quitting smoking at an Aboriginal Medical Service. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 31: 174–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2007.00037.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2007
- Submitted: June 2006; Revision requested: August 2006; Accepted: February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.