How much does health care contribute to health inequality in New Zealand?
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 207–210, June 2007
How to Cite
Tobias, M. and Yeh, L.-C. (2007), How much does health care contribute to health inequality in New Zealand?. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 31: 207–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2007.00049.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
- Submitted: October 2006 Revision requested: January 2007 Accepted: February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.