Community attitudes to the collection and use of identifiable data for health research – is it an invasion of privacy?
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 313–317, August 2007
How to Cite
Molster, C., Bower, C. and O'Leary, P. (2007), Community attitudes to the collection and use of identifiable data for health research – is it an invasion of privacy?. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 31: 313–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2007.00077.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
- Submitted: January 2007 Revision requested: April 2007 Accepted: May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.