Community attitudes to the collection and use of identifiable data for health research – is it an invasion of privacy?
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 313–317, August 2007
How to Cite
Molster, C., Bower, C. and O'Leary, P. (2007), Community attitudes to the collection and use of identifiable data for health research – is it an invasion of privacy?. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 31: 313–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2007.00077.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Submitted: January 2007 Revision requested: April 2007 Accepted: May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!