The effects of different regulation systems on television food advertising to children
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 340–343, August 2007
How to Cite
Kelly, B., King, L., Bauman, A., Smith, B. J. and Flood, V. (2007), The effects of different regulation systems on television food advertising to children. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 31: 340–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2007.00083.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Submitted: March 2007 Revision requested: May 2007 Accepted: June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.