Stroke surveillance: population-based estimates and projections for New Zealand
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 520–525, December 2007
How to Cite
Tobias, M., Cheung, J., Carter, K., Anderson, C. and Feigin, V. L. (2007), Stroke surveillance: population-based estimates and projections for New Zealand. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 31: 520–525. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2007.00136.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Submitted: April 2007 Revision requested: May 2007 Accepted: August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!