Directions ACT; AIDS Council of NSW; First Step Program, Port Kembla & Nowra; Health ConneXions, Liverpool; Hunter Harm Minimisation Team, Newcastle; Kirketon Road Centre and K2, Kings Cross; NSW Users and AIDS Association (NUAA), Surry Hills; Northern Rivers Area Health Service, Ballina, Byron Bay, Lismore, Murwillumbah, Nimbin, and Tweed Heads; Resource and Education Program for IDUs (REPIDU), Redfern and Canterbury; Responsive User Services in Health (RUSH), Manly, Ryde and St Leonards; St George NSP, Kogarah; Southcourt Primary Care NSP, Nepean; Sydney West Area Health Service HIV/Hepatitis C Prevention Service, Blacktown, Merrylands and Parramatta; Northern Territory AIDS Council, Alice Springs, Darwin and Palmerston, NT; Biala Community Alcohol and Drug Services, Brisbane; Cairns Base Hospital NSP, Cairns; QUIHN, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast; Kobi House, Toowoomba; West Moreton Sexual Health Service, Ipswich; Drug and Alcohol Services South Australia, Adelaide; Hindmarsh Centre, Hindmarsh; South Australia Voice for Intravenous Education (SAVIVE): AIDS Council South Australia, Norwood; Parks Community Health Service, Adelaide; Port Adelaide Community Health Service, Port Adelaide; Noarlunga Community Health Service, Adelaide; Northern Metropolitan Community Health Service NSP and Shopfront, Salisbury; Tasmanian Council on AIDS, Hepatitis & Related Diseases (TasCAHRD), Hobart and Glenorchy; Melbourne Inner Needle Exchange, Collingwood; South East Alcohol and Drug Service, Dandenong; St Kilda NSP; Southern Hepatitis/HIV/AIDS Resource and Prevention Service (SHARPS), Melbourne; WA AIDS Council Mobile Exchange, Perth; Western Australia Substance Users Association (WASUA), Northbridge and Bunbury.
Prevalence and predictors of injecting-related injury and disease among clients of Australia's needle and syringe programs
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2008
2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 34–37, February 2008
How to Cite
Topp, L., Iversen, J., Conroy, A., Salmon, A. M., Maher, L. and on behalf of the Collaboration of Australian NSPs (2008), Prevalence and predictors of injecting-related injury and disease among clients of Australia's needle and syringe programs. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 32: 34–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2008.00163.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2008
- Submitted: August 2007 Revision requested: September 2007 Accepted: October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.