Perceived weight versus Body Mass Index among urban Aboriginal Australians: do perceptions and measurements match?
Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 135–138, April 2008
How to Cite
Cunningham, J., O'Dea, K., Dunbar, T. and Maple-Brown, L. (2008), Perceived weight versus Body Mass Index among urban Aboriginal Australians: do perceptions and measurements match?. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 32: 135–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2008.00189.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
- Submitted: November 2007 Revision requested: January 2008 Accepted: February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.