Immunisation attitudes, knowledge and practices of health professionals in regional NSW
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 224–229, June 2008
How to Cite
Leask, J., Quinn, H. E., Macartney, K., Trent, M., Massey, P., Carr, C. and Turahui, J. (2008), Immunisation attitudes, knowledge and practices of health professionals in regional NSW. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 32: 224–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2008.00220.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2008
- Submitted: September 2007 Revision requested: January 2008 Accepted: March 2008
- 1Immunisation Coverage: Australia 2001. Canberra ( AUST ): Commonwealth Department of Human Services; 2002., , ,
- 3Reasons for incomplete immunisation among Australian children: a national survey of parents. Aust Fam Physician. 2004; 33: 568–71., , ,
- 4The influence of immunisation providers on immunisation behaviour. In: HallR, RichtersJ, editors. Immunisation: the old and the new. Proceedings of the Second National Immunisation Conference; 1991 May 27–29; Canberra , Aust. Canberra : Public Health Association of Australia.
- 7Swansea Research Unit of the Royal College of General Practitioners. Effect of a low pertussis vaccination uptake on a large community. BMJ. 1981; 282: 23–6.
- 8Population Health Division. The Health of the People of New South Wales – Report of the Chief Health Officer. Sydney ( AUST ): New South Wales Department of Health; 2006.
- 11National Health and Medical Research Council. The Australian Immunisation Handbook. 8th ed. Canberra ( AUST ): Commonwealth of Australia; 2003.
- 15Attitudes and Experiences of Health Care Professionals Regarding Childhood Immunisation. Sydney ( AUST ): University of New South Wales; 2007.
- 17Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Medical Labour Force 2004. Canberra ( AUST ): AIHW; 2006. National Health Labour Force Series No.: 38. Catalogue No.: HWL 39.
- 18Immunisation Uptake: The Role of Parental Attitudes. Final Report to the Health Education Authority London ( UK ): Health Education Authority; 1993.,
- 20Vaccines for measles, mumps and rubella in children (Cochrane Review). In: The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, Issue 4, 2005. Chichester ( UK ): Wiley; 2005., , ,
- 24Compliance with three simultaneous vaccination due at the one visit at 12 months of age in Australia. Commun Dis Intell. 2007; 31: 198–202.,
- 25Childhood Immunisation. The Role of Parents and Service Providers: A Review of the Literature. Canberra ( AUST ): AGPS; 1994.,