Rating access to health care: Are there differences according to geographical region?
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 246–249, June 2008
How to Cite
Hausdorf, K., Rogers, C., Whiteman, D., Newman, B., Coxeter, P., Youl, P. and Aitken, J. (2008), Rating access to health care: Are there differences according to geographical region?. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 32: 246–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2008.00223.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2008
- Submitted: October 2007 Revision requested: November 2007 Accepted: April 2008
- 1Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Rural, Regional and remote Health – Indicators of Health. Canberra ( AUST ): AIHW; 2005. AIHW Catalogue No.: PHE 59. Rural Health Series no. 5.
- 2Australian Bureau of Statistics. 2001 Census of Population and Housing: Australia in Profile: A Regional Analysis. Canberra ( AUST ): ABS; 2004.
- 7Australian Bureau of Statistics. Regional Population Growth, Australia; 2005–2006. Canberra ( AUST ); ABS; 20076. Catalogue No.: 3218.0.
- 10Department of Health and Aged Care. Measuring Remoteness: Accessibility/Remoteness Index of Australia (ARIA). Canberra ( AUST ): Commonwealth of Australia; 2000. Occasional Papers: New Series No.: 14.
- 11SPSS: statistical package for the social sciences [computer program]. Version 14.0. Chicago ( IL ): SPSS; 2005.
- 12Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. National Report on Health Sector Performance Indicators 2003. Canberra ( AUST ): AIHW; 2003. AIHW Catalogue No.: HWI 78.