Reliability of collecting colorectal cancer stage information from pathology reports and general practitioners in Queensland
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 378–382, August 2008
How to Cite
Krnjacki, L. J., Baade, P. D., Lynch, B. M. and Aitken, J. F. (2008), Reliability of collecting colorectal cancer stage information from pathology reports and general practitioners in Queensland. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 32: 378–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2008.00259.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2008
- Submitted: February 2008 Revision Requested: April 2008 Accepted: June 2008
- 4SEER Summary Staging Manual — 2000. Bethesda ( MD ) : National Cancer Institute; 2001., , , , , editors.
- 5EUROCARE. Protocol for Europe-wide Cancer Survival Study. Milan ( ITA ) : Istituto Nazionale per lo Studio e la Cura dei Tumori; 2004.
- 13Australian Cancer Network Colorectal Cancer Guidelines Revision Committee. Guidelines for the Prevention, Early Detection and Management of Colorectal Cancer. Sydeny ( AUST ) : The Cancer Council Australia; 2005.
- 14American Joint Committee on Cancer. Cancer Staging Manual. 6th ed. New York ( NY ) : Springer-Verlag; 2002.
- 16Reliability and Validity: Meaning and Measurement. Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine (SAEM); 1999 May; Boston, Massachusetts. 1999..
- 17South Australian Cancer Registry. Incidence and Mortality, 1996. Epidemiology of Cancer in South Australia Incidence, Mortality and Survival 1977 to 1996. Adelaide ( AUST ) : Open Book Publishers; 1997.
- 18Australian Cancer Network Colorectal Cancer Guidelines Revision Committee. Guidelines for the Prevention, Early Detection and Management of Colorectal Cancer: Sydney ( AUST ) : The Cancer Council Australia; 2005.
- 20The epidemiology of colorectal cancer: what can we learn from the New Zealand Cancer Registry N Z Med J. 2003;116(1174):U437., , , .
- 232005. Geographical Differences in Cancer Incidence and Survival in Queensland, 1996 to 2002 [http://www.cancerqld.org.au]. Brisbane ( AUST ) : Viertel Centre for Research in Cancer Control, Queensland Cancer Fund; 2005 [cited July 3 2008]. Available from: http://www.qldcancer.com.au/vcrcc/PDF/GeographicalIncidenceReport.pdf., , .