Ethnic inequalities in mortality among the elderly in New Zealand
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 437–443, October 2008
How to Cite
Jatrana, S. and Blakely, T. (2008), Ethnic inequalities in mortality among the elderly in New Zealand. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 32: 437–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2008.00276.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Submitted: February 2008 Revision requested: April 2008 Accepted: July 2008
- 2Tracking Disparities: Trends in Ethnic and Socioeconomic Inequalities in Mortality, 1981-2004. Wellington ( NZ ) : Ministry of Health; 2007., , , , .
- 4Anonymous Record Linkage of Census and Mortality Records, 2001-04: Methods, Unlock ratios, and linkage Weights. Wellington ( NZ ) : Department of Public Health, University of Otago; 2007., ,
- 5Weighting the 81, 86, 91 & 96 Census-mortality Cohorts to Adjust for Linkage Bias. Wellington ( NZ ) : University of Otago; 2002. NZCMS Technical Report No. 5., , .
- 10NZDep2001 Index of Deprivation. Wellington ( NZ ) : Ministry of Health; 2002.,
- 15The relative contribution of ethnicity versus socioeconomic status in explaining differences in disability and receipt of care. Journal of Gerontology-Social Sciences. 1998;53B(2):S61–S70., .