Dietary intakes of European, Māori, Pacific and Asian adults living in Auckland: the Diabetes, Heart and Health Study
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 454–460, October 2008
How to Cite
Metcalf, P. A., Scragg, R. R.K., Schaaf, D., Dyall, L., Black, P. N. and Jackson, R. (2008), Dietary intakes of European, Māori, Pacific and Asian adults living in Auckland: the Diabetes, Heart and Health Study. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 32: 454–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2008.00279.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Submitted: April 2008 Revision requested: July 2008 Accepted: August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.