Is government action out-of-step with public opinion on tobacco control? Results of a New South Wales population survey
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 482–488, October 2008
How to Cite
Walsh, R. A., Paul, C. L., Tzelepis, F., Stojanovski, E. and Tang, A. (2008), Is government action out-of-step with public opinion on tobacco control? Results of a New South Wales population survey. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 32: 482–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2008.00284.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Submitted: October 2007 Revision requested: March 2008 Accepted: August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.