Overseas-trained doctors in Indigenous rural health services: negotiating professional relationships across cultural domains
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
© The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 512–518, December 2008
How to Cite
Durey, A., Hill, P., Arkles, R., Gilles, M., Peterson, K., Wearne, S., Canuto, C. and Pulver, L. J. (2008), Overseas-trained doctors in Indigenous rural health services: negotiating professional relationships across cultural domains. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 32: 512–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2008.00301.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Submitted: February 2008 Revision requested: July 2008 Accepted: October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.