(a) Louis Blanc, who coined this phrase, was exiled to England by Napoleon III where he was know as ‘Red of the Reds.’ Ross King, The Judgement of Paris: The Revolutionary Decade That Gave The World Impressionism. Pimlico, Random House, 2006, p.298.
Unequal Lives: Health and socio-economic inequalities
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
© The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 587–588, December 2008
How to Cite
(2008), Unequal Lives: Health and socio-economic inequalities. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 32: 587–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2008.00324.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
- 1Why facebook is evil. Sunday Star Times (reprinted from Guardian News and Media), 2008. January 20: p. C1–C2.,
- 2TobiasM., eds. Social Inequalities in Health: New Zealand 1999–2000, Ministry of Health: Wellington .. and
- 3Tackling health inequalities: moving theory to action. Journal of the International Society for Equity in Health, 2007. 6(12): p. doi: 10.1186/1475-9276-6-12., et al.,
- 4Tracking Disparity: Trends in ethnic and socioeconomic inequalities in mortality, 1981–2004. 2007, Ministry of Health: Wellington ., et al.,
- 7Te Röpü Rangahau Hauora a Eru Pomare, Hauora IV: Māori standards of health 2007, Wellington : Ministry of Health.