High HIV testing and low HIV prevalence among injecting drug users attending the Sydney Medically Supervised Injecting Centre
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 280–283, June 2009
How to Cite
Salmon, A. M., Van Beek, I., Amin, J., Grulich, A. and Maher, L. (2009), High HIV testing and low HIV prevalence among injecting drug users attending the Sydney Medically Supervised Injecting Centre. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 33: 280–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2009.00389.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
- Submitted: July 2008 Revision requested: August 2008 Accepted: February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.