The economic burden to the public health system of treating non-viral injecting-related injury and disease in Australia (a cost of illness analysis)
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 352–357, August 2009
How to Cite
Sweeney, R., Conroy, A. B., Dwyer, R. and Aitken, C. K. (2009), The economic burden to the public health system of treating non-viral injecting-related injury and disease in Australia (a cost of illness analysis). Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 33: 352–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2009.00407.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Submitted: July 2008 Revision requested: March 2009 Accepted: April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.