Baseline indicators for measuring progress in preventing falls injury in older people
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 413–417, October 2009
How to Cite
Dowling, A. M. and Finch, C. F. (2009), Baseline indicators for measuring progress in preventing falls injury in older people. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 33: 413–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2009.00421.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Submitted: August 2008 Revision requested: January 2009Accepted: May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.