This information has been supplied by the Office for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health and is published as submitted.
Chronic disease and Indigenous health
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 34, Issue Supplement s1, page S4, July 2010
How to Cite
Snowdon, W. (2010), Chronic disease and Indigenous health. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 34: S4. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2009.00544.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
- 12007. Burden of disease and injury in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples 2003, School of Population Health, University of Queensland, Brisbane ., , . .
- 2ABS, AIHW. The Health and Welfare of Australia's Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples 2008. ABS cat no. 404.0, AIHW cat. No. IHW 21.
- 32008. Aboriginal Primary Health Care: An Evidence Based Approach, 3rd Edn, Oxford University Press, Melbourne .,
- 4Australian Public Service Commission 2009. Smarter Policy: Choosing Policy Instruments and Working with Others to Influence Behaviour, http://www.apsc.gov.au/publications09/smarterpolicy.htm.
- 5AIHW 2009. Expenditures on health for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples 2006/07. Health and welfare expenditure series no. 39. Cat. no. HWE 48. Canberra : AIHW.
- 6Urbis Keys Young 2006. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Access to Major Health Programs. http://www.health.gov.au.