Estimating the number of unlicensed brothels operating in Melbourne
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 67–71, February 2010
How to Cite
Chen, M. Y., Donovan, B., Harcourt, C., Morton, A., Moss, L., Wallis, S., Cook, K., Batras, D., Groves, J., Tabrizi, S. N., Garland, S. and Fairley, C. K. (2010), Estimating the number of unlicensed brothels operating in Melbourne. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 34: 67–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2010.00476.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Submitted: April 2009 Revision requested: July 2009 Accepted: August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.