Estimating the number of unlicensed brothels operating in Melbourne
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 67–71, February 2010
How to Cite
Chen, M. Y., Donovan, B., Harcourt, C., Morton, A., Moss, L., Wallis, S., Cook, K., Batras, D., Groves, J., Tabrizi, S. N., Garland, S. and Fairley, C. K. (2010), Estimating the number of unlicensed brothels operating in Melbourne. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 34: 67–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2010.00476.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
- Submitted: April 2009 Revision requested: July 2009 Accepted: August 2009
- 1Sex Workers. In: RussellD, BradfordD, FairleyCK, editors. Sexual Health Medicine. Melbourne ( AUST ) : IP Communications; 2005. p. 426–31., .
- 9The prostitution of women and girls in metropolitan chicago: a preliminary prevalence report. Chicago ( IL ) : Center for Impact Research; 2001., .
- 12Minister promises tough new laws on brothels [news article on the Internet]. Herald Sun. 2007 October 26 [cited 2008 Nov 10]. Available from: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/crackdown-on-brothels/story-e6frf7kx-1111114727540.
- 13Evaluation of self-collected samples in contrast to practitioner-collected samples for detection of Chlamydia trachomatis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae and Trichomonas vaginalis by polymerase chain reaction among women living in remote areas. Sex Transm Dis. 2002;29:647–54., , , , , , et al.