Differences in breast cancer incidence in Australia and England by age, extent of disease and deprivation status: women diagnosed 1980–2002
Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 206–213, April 2010
How to Cite
Woods, L. M., Rachet, B., O'Connell, D. L., Lawrence, G., Tracey, E., Willmore, A. and Coleman, M. P. (2010), Differences in breast cancer incidence in Australia and England by age, extent of disease and deprivation status: women diagnosed 1980–2002. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 34: 206–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2010.00508.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
- Submitted: January 2009 Revision requested: May 2009 Accepted: September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!