Physical activity trends in Queensland (2002 to 2008): are women becoming more active than men?
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 248–254, June 2010
How to Cite
Vandelanotte, C., Duncan, M. J., Caperchione, C., Hanley, C. and Mummery, W. K. (2010), Physical activity trends in Queensland (2002 to 2008): are women becoming more active than men?. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 34: 248–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2010.00521.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Submitted: September 2009 Revision requested: November 2009 Accepted: December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.