Retinal photography for diabetic retinopathy screening in Indigenous primary health care: the Inala experience
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 34, Issue Supplement s1, pages S30–S33, July 2010
How to Cite
Spurling, G. K. P., Askew, D. A., Hayman, N. E., Hansar, N., Cooney, A. M. and Jackson, C. L. (2010), Retinal photography for diabetic retinopathy screening in Indigenous primary health care: the Inala experience. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 34: S30–S33. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2010.00549.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Submitted: January 2010 Revision requested: April 2010 Accepted: May 2010
- 1Australian Diabetes Society. Guidelines for the Management of Diabetic Retinopathy. Canberra : National Health and Medical Research Council, 2008.
- 5The Health and Welfare of Australia's Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples 2005. ABS 4704.0: Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, Australian Bureau of Statistics, 2004–5.
- 7National Indigenous Eye Health Survey. Minum Barreng (tracking eyes). Melbourne : University of Melbourne, 2009., , , , , , et al.
- 10Qualitative Interviewing: The art of hearing data. Thousand Oaks , California : Sage Publications, 1995., .
- 11Qualitative Research Methods: A health focus. Melbourne : Oxford University Press, 1999., .