Urinary sodium excretion, dietary sources of sodium intake and knowledge and practices around salt use in a group of healthy Australian women
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 356–363, August 2010
How to Cite
Charlton, K., Yeatman, H., Houweling, F. and Guenon, S. (2010), Urinary sodium excretion, dietary sources of sodium intake and knowledge and practices around salt use in a group of healthy Australian women. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 34: 356–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2010.00566.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Submitted: August 2009 Revision requested: November 2009 Accepted: January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.