Sexual behaviour and related knowledge among a representative sample of secondary school students between 1997 and 2008
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 476–481, October 2010
How to Cite
Agius, P. A., Pitts, M. K., Smith, A. M.A. and Mitchell, A. (2010), Sexual behaviour and related knowledge among a representative sample of secondary school students between 1997 and 2008. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 34: 476–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2010.00593.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Submitted: November 2009 Revision requested: January 2010 Accepted: March 2010
- 2National Centre in HIV Epidemiology & Clinical Research. HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis and Sexually Transmissible Infections in Australia Annual Surveillance Report [report on the Internet]. Sydney ( AUST ) : NCHECR; 2009 [cited 2009 Sep 11]. Available from: http://www.nchecr.unsw.edu.au/NCHECRweb.nsf/page/Annual+Surveillance+Reports.
- 3Youth Risk Behaviour Surveillance – United States, 2007: Surveillance Summaries. MMWR Surveill Summ. 2008;57(SS-4):1–131., , , , , , et al.
- 7STATA: statistical software [computer program]. Version 10.1. College Station ( TX ) :StataCorp; 2007.
- 14Secondary Students and Sexual Health 2008. Results of the 4th National Survey of Australian Secondary Students. Melbourne ( AUST ) : Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society, Latrobe University; 2009., , , , .