A holistic client-centred program for vulnerable frequent hospital attenders: cost efficiencies and changed practices
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2010 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 609–612, December 2010
How to Cite
Grimmer-Somers, K., Johnston, K., Somers, E., Luker, J., Ann Alemao, L. and Jones, D. (2010), A holistic client-centred program for vulnerable frequent hospital attenders: cost efficiencies and changed practices. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 34: 609–612. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2010.00616.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Submitted: December 2009 Revision requested: March 2010 Accepted: March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!