Mental health problems among young people on remand: has anything changed since 1989?
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2010 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 594–597, December 2010
How to Cite
Sawyer, M. G., Guidolin, M., Schulz, K., McGinnes, B., Baghurst, P. and Zubrick, S. R. (2010), Mental health problems among young people on remand: has anything changed since 1989?. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 34: 594–597. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2010.00628.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Submitted: March 2010, Revision requested: May 2010, Accepted: June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.