Cost-effectiveness of influenza vaccination of people aged 50–64 years in Australia: results are inconclusive
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
© 2011 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2011 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 180–186, April 2011
How to Cite
Mogasale, V. and Barendregt, J. (2011), Cost-effectiveness of influenza vaccination of people aged 50–64 years in Australia: results are inconclusive. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 35: 180–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2010.00639.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
- Submitted: April 2010 Revision requested: June 2010 Accepted: July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.