Michael Moore is a former member of the ACT Legislative Assembly who served four terms as an independent member and was Australia's first independent minister with responsibility for health in the Carnell government.
A hung Federal Parliament creates opportunities for public health
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2010 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 34, Issue 6, page 543, December 2010
How to Cite
Moore, M. (2010), A hung Federal Parliament creates opportunities for public health. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 34: 543. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2010.00648.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.