Squeezing new life out of an old Sponge: how to modernise an anti-smoking media campaign to capture a new market
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2010 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 75–80, February 2011
How to Cite
Cotter, T., Hung, W. T., Perez, D., Dunlop, S. and Bishop, J. (2011), Squeezing new life out of an old Sponge: how to modernise an anti-smoking media campaign to capture a new market. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 35: 75–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2010.00654.x
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
- Submitted: September 2009 Revision requested: December 2009 Accepted: July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.