Prevalence of chronic hepatitis B in South Western Sydney: evaluation of the country of birth method using maternal seroprevalence data
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2011 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 22–26, February 2011
How to Cite
Turnour, C. E., Cretikos, M. A. and Conaty, S. J. (2011), Prevalence of chronic hepatitis B in South Western Sydney: evaluation of the country of birth method using maternal seroprevalence data. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 35: 22–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2010.00657.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Submitted: May 2010 Revision requested: June 2010 Accepted: August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!