Life-threatening cellulitis after traditional Samoan tattooing
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2010 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 27–29, February 2011
How to Cite
McLean, M. and D'Souza, A. (2011), Life-threatening cellulitis after traditional Samoan tattooing. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 35: 27–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2010.00658.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Submitted: April 2010 Revision requested: May 2010 Accepted: August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.