Funding: David Whiteman is supported by a Future Fellowship (ID FT0990987) from the Australian Research Council.
‘Blue Sky’ epidemiology: definition, examples and a plea for understanding
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2011 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 4–6, February 2011
How to Cite
Whiteman, D. C. (2011), ‘Blue Sky’ epidemiology: definition, examples and a plea for understanding. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 35: 4–6. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2010.00664.x
Disclaimer: the genesis of this essay lies in a plenary presentation to the Public Health Association of Australia, Canberra, ACT, Australia in September 2009.
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.