Government food service policies and guidelines do not create healthy school canteens
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2011 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 117–121, April 2011
How to Cite
de Silva-Sanigorski, A., Breheny, T., Jones, L., Lacy, K., Kremer, P., Carpenter, L., Bolton, K., Prosser, L., Gibbs, L., Waters, E. and Swinburn, B. (2011), Government food service policies and guidelines do not create healthy school canteens. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 35: 117–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2010.00694.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
- Submitted: July 2010 Revision requested: October 2010 Accepted: November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.