Perceived weight status may contribute to education inequalities in five-year weight change among mid-aged women
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2011 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 284–291, June 2011
How to Cite
Siu, J., Giskes, K., Shaw, J. and Turrell, G. (2011), Perceived weight status may contribute to education inequalities in five-year weight change among mid-aged women. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 35: 284–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2010.00705.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Submitted: June 2010 Revision requested: December 2010 Accepted: January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.