Physical and mental health status of soldiers responding to the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2011 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 207–211, June 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, W. Q., Liu, C., Sun, T. S., Zhao, J., Han, J. Q., Yang, Y. H., Li, S. J. and Ma, Y. Q. (2011), Physical and mental health status of soldiers responding to the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 35: 207–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00680.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Submitted: September 2009 Revision requested: October 2009 Accepted: October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.