Trends in oral, pharyngeal and oesophageal cancer mortality in Australia: the comparative importance of tobacco, alcohol and other risk factors
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2011 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 212–219, June 2011
How to Cite
Adair, T., Hoy, D., Dettrick, Z. and Lopez, A. D. (2011), Trends in oral, pharyngeal and oesophageal cancer mortality in Australia: the comparative importance of tobacco, alcohol and other risk factors. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 35: 212–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00700.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Submitted: August 2010 Revision requested: October 2010 Accepted: December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!