Using linkage between hospital and ABS mortality data to enhance reporting of deaths among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2011 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 543–548, December 2011
How to Cite
Neville, S. E., Taylor, L. K., Moore, H., Madden, R., Ring, I., Pulver, L. J. and Tickle, L. (2011), Using linkage between hospital and ABS mortality data to enhance reporting of deaths among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 35: 543–548. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00738.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Submitted: August 2010 Revision requested: December 2010 Accepted: March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!