Communication and behavioural disorders among children with hearing loss increases risk of mental health disorders
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2011 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 377–383, August 2011
How to Cite
Hogan, A., Shipley, M., Strazdins, L., Purcell, A. and Baker, E. (2011), Communication and behavioural disorders among children with hearing loss increases risk of mental health disorders. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 35: 377–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00744.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Submitted: November 2010 Revision requested: January 2011 Accepted: March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!