Iodine status in Melbourne adults in the early 1990s and 2007–08
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2011 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 408–411, October 2011
How to Cite
Baxter, J. R., Riddell, L., Huggins, C. E., Brinkman, M., Giles, G. G., English, D., Ma, G., Eastman, C. J. and Nowson, C. A. (2011), Iodine status in Melbourne adults in the early 1990s and 2007–08. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 35: 408–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00754.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Submitted: October 2010 Revision requested: March 2011 Accepted: March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.