Lower well-being of young Australian adults with self-reported disability reflects their poorer living conditions rather than health issues
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2012 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 176–182, April 2012
How to Cite
Emerson, E., Llewellyn, G., Honey, A. and Kariuki, M. (2012), Lower well-being of young Australian adults with self-reported disability reflects their poorer living conditions rather than health issues. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 36: 176–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00810.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2012
- Submitted: February 2011 Revision requested: June 2011 Accepted: July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.