Implementation of effective alcohol control strategies is needed at large sports and entertainment events
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2012 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 55–60, February 2012
How to Cite
Lyne, M. and Galloway, A. (2012), Implementation of effective alcohol control strategies is needed at large sports and entertainment events. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 36: 55–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00813.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Submitted: March 2011 Revision requested: April 2011 Accepted: June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.