Community blood lead survey with emphasis on preschool children following lead dust pollution in Esperance, Western Australia
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2012 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 171–175, April 2012
How to Cite
Rossi, E., McLaughlin, V., Joseph, J., Bulsara, M., Coleman, K., Douglas, C. and Robertson, A. (2012), Community blood lead survey with emphasis on preschool children following lead dust pollution in Esperance, Western Australia. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 36: 171–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00814.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Submitted: March 2011 Revision requested: May 2011 Accepted: July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.