National trends in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander smoking and quitting, 1994–2008
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2012 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 24–29, February 2012
How to Cite
Thomas, D. (2012), National trends in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander smoking and quitting, 1994–2008. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 36: 24–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00817.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Submitted: April 2011 Revision requested: June 2011 Accepted: July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.