Influencing land use planning: making the most of opportunities to work upstream
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2012 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 5–7, February 2012
How to Cite
Harris, P., Haigh, F., Sainsbury, P. and Wise, M. (2012), Influencing land use planning: making the most of opportunities to work upstream. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 36: 5–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2012.00822.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!