Children and adolescent exposure to alcohol advertising during Bathurst 1000
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2012 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 90–91, February 2012
How to Cite
Davoren, S. L. and Sinclair, C. A. (2012), Children and adolescent exposure to alcohol advertising during Bathurst 1000. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 36: 90–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2012.00830.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
- 1Free TV Australia. Commercials which advertise alcoholic drinks. In: 2010 Commercial Television Industry Code of Practice. Section 6.7. Mosman ( AUST ) : Free TV Australia; 2011.
- 2Alcohol Beverage Advertising in Mainstream Australian Media 2005 to 2007: Expenditure and Exposure. Melbourne ( AUST ) : Victorian Department of Human Services for the Monitoring of Alcohol Advertising Committee; 2009 April. p. 4..
- 4Exposure of children and adolescents to alcohol advertising on television in Australia. J Stud Alcohol Drugs. 2008;69(5):5676–83., , .
- 5Australian Communications and Media Authority. Children's Viewing Patterns on Commercial, Free-to-air and Subscription Television: Report analysing audience and ratings data for 2001, 2005 and 2006. Melbourne ( AUST ) : Commonwealth of Australia; 2007 May. p. 47.
- 6Young People and Alcohol: The Role of Cultural Influences. Adelaide ( AUST ) : National Centre for Education and Training on Addiction; 2008. p. 133., , , , , , et al.
- 9National Preventative Health Taskforce. Australia: The Healthiest Country by 2020. Canberra ( AUST ) : Commonwealth of Australia; 2009. p. 251.